Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ups N Downs...Move On

Well well well...
My favorite subject in writing about is nothing but MY LIFE..

I think my life has been very colorful, beautiful and full of ups and downs...
With treasures of Happiness and Glimpse of sorrows...

The time period from June 7th to July 7th has been the worst time I have ever experienced in my whole life...
After my disgusting score in the HSC examination, I somehow got admission for B.C.S.

For the time being, I am free for a week and thats why started blogging..

Just hoping that every thing's gonna be OK..
Because, I have already had enough struggles followed by struggles..
I have studied my past and I don't want to commit those mistakes...
Finally, I am ready to move on...

2 comments:

Apoorv said...

This one reminds me of that song, turn turn. . .there is a reason turn turn. . . Welcome to blogging dude and keep it up!

Sayali said...

A Good one yaar... Keep it up! Glad to see u here!