Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fantastic Week

This was very nice week for me...

Last week the film Hancock was released starring Will Smith...It was quite an interesting film...Some Bollywood film directors have to learn something from this movie...I can say so specially after watching Love Story 2050...which was a big disaster...

Well yesterday, I met some of my old school friends and teacher, it was a great evening I had...
Recollecting all the deeds in school...

I am really feeling fresh since last evening..
But everyone is going away from each other, this is such a bad feeling...
But lets see how the rest of my life goes without them or my KISMET will have yet another KONNECTION with them...


My college will start soon..
So, I am packing my mind to get ready for it...

1 comment:

Apoorv said...

wish u all the best man.... m sure you will be having a gr8 college life ahead.....