Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rainy Blasts...

Well, last few days were completely boring...There was nothing to do...
And only bad news were coming...But finally things got better by time...

First it was India who lost the 1st test match of Idea cup by an inning and 238 runs...my god...hats off to Muralitharan..
Then 9 bomb-blasts in Bangalore within 12 minutes...
Then 18 blasts in Ahmedabad, my Mama (maternal uncle) luckily came home from Ahmedabad the day before the blasts...
Then yesterday star voice of India winner Ishmeet Singh passed away due to Drowning...What a tragedy man...He was only 18...

But...there is no bad news today...
Finally, I am planning to get myself a brand new cell, well I am really getting bored using this 2 year old N73...
And also my Didi passed the Physiotherapy examination...
So, 'Mujhe Wo Proverb Yaad Aa Rahi Hai'...
"All is well that ends well"...

Next, I am planning to watch Ram Gopal Verma's next flick "Phoonk"
I heard RGV is offering 5 lac rupees reward to any viewer who will see this movie alone in theatre...my god...can't wait to see it...


Regards........AD

3 comments:

HARRSH said...

some thing is there itka sagla vaait ek saath kasa hotay

Unknown said...

yep this weeek was really bad..............so bad things happened.............

Sayali said...

yup.... farch bore week hota ha... Khup waait... Lets c d next week... I Hope, it will not like this yaar!